- Cisco Webex Meetings will be the main video conferencing software used by the presenters during all the sessions of the conference. However, to access the Webex sessions, you will need a meeting link provided for participants in the Whova App.
- Whova, the Event Management System (EMS), will allow attendees to access the program, interact with the speakers and organizers and also access the livestream sessions. In particular, the features offered by Whova are as follows:
- View the conference agenda and plan your schedule
- Access Livestreams and Videos directly within sessions and use the session Q&A
- Set up Virtual meet-ups with your fellow attendees to connect remotely
- Create and converse through various Discussion Topics in the Community Board
- Receive updates (e.g. last minute session changes from the organizers)
- Please check the following guide to know more about Whova: How-to-guide
If, during the conference, you have questions or you want to test your presentation on Webex (for example, testing audio, camera and sharing presentations on the screen), you can visit the Info Desk, also accessible through the Whova Program.
This Info Desk page also contains a list of Frequently Asked Questions, please consult them first in case there would be an issue.